1. Assist Lab Directors to operate lab in an efficiency way, meeting requirements for data accuracy, report quality and turnaround time.
2. Assist Lab Directors and Quality Assurance Manager to ensure that the quality control and quality assessment programs are established and maintained, in order to assure the quality of Lab services provided and to identify failures in quality as they occur.
3. Design, supervise, and perform analytical microbiology projects. Verify that the procedures used are adequate to determine the accuracy, precision, and other pertinent performance characteristics of the method.
4. Work with clients to establish adequate microbiology testing programs.
5. Manage the laboratory’s microbial culture collections.
6. Provide technical services to clients in solving complex problems related to microbial contamination control, training, and food safety.
7. Provide technical guidance to laboratory testing operations such as method/sample matrix validation, developing/revising SOPs and work instructions, and share weekend and holiday supervisory duties when needed.
8. Perform technical reviews, data verification, trouble shooting, and technical training.
9. Present research discoveries in professional conferences and to interested parties.
10. Assist Lab Directors in strategic planning and leadership.
11. Assist Lab directors to build a LEAN culture operation environment.
12. Perform other tasks as assigned by the management.