If you have an account with Aemtek already, please download appropriate Sample Submission Form/Chain of Custody (COC) Form below, follow guidelines for sample submission and send the samples along with the sample submission form.
Download Sample Submission Form: Please select the Sample Submission Form/Chain of Custody (COC) Form to download:
- IAQ/Environmental Microbiology Testing COC Form
- Food Microbiology Testing COC Form
- Food Chemistry Testing COC Form
- Water Microbiology Testing Sample Submission Form
- Pharmaceutical Microbiology Testing Sample Submission Form
If you are a new client or if you have special requirement for the lab, please contact Aemtek lab first:
Postal and Sample Receiving Address: Aemtek Inc., 46309 Warm Springs Blvd., Fremont, CA 94539.
Guidelines for Sample Submission:
To ensure sample integrity and analytical quality, clients are advised to follow the guidelines below when submitting samples. Please feel free to call the lab at 510-979-1979 for additional information.
- All samples must be accompanied by proper documentation. Use your own sample submission form, or download the sample submission form using the links above.
- All samples must be clearly labeled and identifiable with the information provided on the Sample Submission Form/Chain of Custody form. Please specify sample volume, analysis requested, turnaround time desired, and preference for reporting.
- Samples should be individually sealed and properly separated to avoid mixing or cross-contamination of samples.
- Samples should be adequately packaged to avoid leakage of liquid, breakage of slides, or other physical damage to the contents.
- Samples for direct microscopic examination (e.g., Air-O-Cell, tape, bulk, etc.) can be shipped at ambient temperature.
- Cultures and samples for culture-based analysis should be shipped overnight and packed with artificial ice packs and in coolers to avoid high temperature during shipping.
- Some sampling supplies such as swabs and media are provided free of charge if returned to the lab for analysis. Please contact the lab in advance for sampling needs.
- Clients are encouraged to contact Aemtek analysts to discuss any special issues regarding sampling or sample submission procedures.
- For weekend sample receiving and analysis, please contact the lab first.