Current Job Openings
MICROBIOLOGIST JOB OPENING
AEMTEK, Inc. currently has an opening for the position of Microbiologist at its Fremont office. The job duties for the position are:
- To assist in the investigation of microbiology/immunology/serology lab testing and operations
- Provide technical expertise and support for food testing and food-borne pathogens
- Select and document testing methodologies to ensure data quality
- Work closely with QC department to ensure compliance with test standards set forth in ISO 17025 compliant quality system, AIHA-ILAC, and California ELAP
- Assist in fungal, microorganism and bacterial sampling process according to existing methodologies, and
- Generate, review and interpret statistical, scientific and technical data for examination.
REQUIREMENTS: Master of Science degree or foreign equivalent degree in Microbiology, Food Science, Immunology, or other closely related Life Science sub-division major.
FOR MORE INFORMATION & TO APPLY: Please fax resumes to (510) 668-1980, Attn: Florence Wu, Ph.D.